Everybody of us would love to earn extra money on internet and here you will find several
ways how to do exactly that and where to find some work to be done. While writing this article I managed to learn few new money-making methods on internet.
The thing is, you don’t even need to be experienced designer or artist to start selling your work. On few sites you can even sell your leftover work so you get best out of it. While browsing I found that these all sites listed below seem to be really promising. Honestly I have never tried any of these but I guess it’s first time for everything.
1. DeviantARTDeviantART is the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts with over 13 million registered members, attracting 35 million unique visitors per month. If you want to sell your art then this is the place to be.
2. 99designs99designs is the #1 marketplace for crowdsourced graphic design.
3. crowdSPRINGDesigners compete with each other to win money.
4. ThemeforestThemeforest is just 1 of the 7 options you can choose. Here you can sell pretty much everything ranging from logo designs to 3D models.
5. BrandstackThis is pretty much the best way to sell in 4 easy steps:
- You create several logo designs for a client.
- Your client chooses one.
- You have a bunch of left over designs.
- You sell your unused designs on Brandstack.